it is easy, Kwikwap Designers have all the required modules pre developed so we only need to press a few buttons and your website is designed!
Yes clients can pay for goods and services on your website with their credit cards (as long as it is not some obscure type of product like bombs etc)
No, the contract is on a month to month basis. That is how confident Kwikwap Designers is in our product?
No, Kwikwap Designers have written our own system that is not based on these at all. By writing it ourselves it allows us to make our own changes or additions when we need.
Very good question but as many people say “if something sounds to good to be true it probably is not true”. Something that is free always comes with a catch. We continuously test these free website design tools and the main difference is this: Sureweb is QUICK, EASY and POWERFUL. If you have lots and lots of time on your hands, by all means try the free tools. If you want website design with results then talk to Sureweb.
We do not put a limit on the number of pages that your website can have.
Yes you definitely can. You may create as many forms or surveys as you like and these forms are also available on your Mobile Website.
Absolutely yes, Kwikwap Designers guarantee results!
1. Any business owner should at least have an electronic brochure somewhere in cyberspace. The internet is the first place where potential business associates look to “check you out” (i.e. “Gooogle you”). A website is part of your public image.
2. Most people will agree that the internet search industry is like nothing else that we have ever seen (apart from maybe the whole internet in itself). If a business ignores search engines (or the internet), it is missing out on a market that is growing by the day.
3. A website is a “silent salesman”; it gives potential customers the opportunity to view your products and services from the comfort of their chairs. Even though a business might not necessarily sell goods or services online, the potential customer can make a decision online to visit you in person to do business.
4. Because your competitors (with websites) will take away your customers without you even knowing it. For example, who would have thought that Ebay will become the biggest car dealer in the world?
5. The sooner you get a website, the better you will fare in future internet searches. The older a website, the better the search engines rank them. If you think that “in three years time, I will need a website”, it is advisable to rather start today. In three years time, it will be so competitive that you might not even “get in” (i.e. your website will rank on page 100 of search results).
6. The days that people look in the Telephone Directory for your phone number are so to say gone. A growing number of people simply Google your name to get your phone number. If they Google you and don’t find you, they might see your competitor in the search results and then you might lose a loyal client.
7. A Website allows you to compete with bigger and more established businesses.
8. You can save on marketing and printing costs. A business can get a lot more bang for their buck on the internet than any other method of marketing or advertising.
9. As fuel costs and traffic increases (as well as internet access), more and more people will prefer to first browse online before getting into their vehicles to drive to the supplier.
10. Even though you might “be fully booked” and don’t need any more customers, don’t you think that you can perhaps expand or increase your gross profit?
11. A Website serves as a “communication tool” to keep your stakeholders interested and informed about your business or organization.
12. The question is not to ask “Can I afford to have a web site?”, but rather “Can I afford not to have a web site?”
Do you ever use Google to find products or services or contact details of companies? If you answered yes, then you obviously understand that it is important to have a good presence on the internet. If you have not heard of Google then you have probably been on Mars for the last couple of years! Google is now the world’s biggest brand, second year in a row! If your website is not found when searching on Google you are missing out on a lot of new business. You might even be losing clients to your competitors and not even know it. Having a good, search engine optimized, website is like having your company brochure available to 2 billion internet users all around the world. OK, so you won’t sell a bicycle to someone in China, but nevertheless you need to be on the internet as there are millions of internet searches done everyday right here in South Africa.
Yes,Kwikwap Designers give you unlimited personalized emails (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org ) address included in the monthly fee. Your website tool also has a bulk emailing facility included in the price.
Yes, but it will have to be hosted on our server, if you want all the features and benefits of the Kwikwap Designers system. You will unfortunately have to fit into the Kwikwap Designers framework (but don’t worry we have thought of everything; if it is not there we will add it). The transfer costs R150 once-off.
Yes, absolutely! It costs R150.00 to register a domain and the fee is payable every year. Please call us on 031 072 0145 and Kwikwap Designers can advise you on what is available as well as give you alternative suggestions.
Yes Kwikwap Designers does develop websites anywhere in Africa, as well as abroad.
South African web design Kzn South Coast South Africa, Cape Town , Ramsgate,Margate, Kzn Kwazulu Natal, anywhere in South Africa – Affordable Web Design with unlimited maintenance, support and website changes all included! Get your website anywhere in South Africa on the first page of Google by contacting our website designers
Yes, Kwikwap Designers has many interactive add-on modules such as mobile business applications, online forms, appointment booking system and industry specific applications for example loan companies, estate agents, accommodation establishments and community policing forums can be added, depending on your needs. All these modules are free of charge as well!