Key Features and Functionality
- Moderating – Keep track of comments, users, roles, permissions, etc.
- Full User System – Allow newsletter users, admins, reviewers, etc.
- Integrated RSS feeds, APIs, and preset plugins.
- Maintaining Stability – WordPress is designed for non-technical maintenance. The large community extensively test core updates prior to release.
- It’s generally simple to import data from multiple platforms.
- Dynamic generation of URLs and overall database structure.
- Drag-and-drop functionality in the backend to allow for easy customization.
- Variety of supported languages, typography, and content editors.
- Access revised version of posts and old content.
- Share a single backend among multiple WordPress sites.
- Easily publish content, pages, and media.